RECIPES - BEER SOAKED SKEWERS
Ingredients: • 1 red pepper • 1 yellow pepper • 2 shallots • 5 mushrooms • 3 chicken fillets
For the marinade: • 4 tablespoons honey • 3 tablespoons soy sauce • 1 tablespoon sesame seeds • Salt and pepper • 100 ml Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Prepare the marinade, mix the honey, and soy sauce. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add the sesame seeds and Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.
- Whisk and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the chicken fillets, chopping them into large even cubes
- Season and place to the side
- Prepare the peppers, shallots and mushrooms
- Make your skewers and paint with the marinade
- Place into the fridge for an hour and allow to marinade
- Light up the BBQ and place the skewers onto the heat, allow to seal then turn
- Baste the skewers with the remaining marinade
- Served with a snifter full of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale and a side salad